is there anything you'd like to get off your chest before 2020 ends? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not the best, not the worst. thank you for letting minho, key, xiumin and d.o. complete their military service safely ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
2020 was bad but I'm dreading 2021 more, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it
bad times don´t last forever! there is vaccine, people are more or less getting used to the situation! we have survived wars, plagues, hunger .... we are gonna be fine! sure, times are tough, where is the line, but just keep swimming!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bad times don´t last forever! there is vaccine, people are more or less getting used to the situation! we have survived wars, plagues, hunger .... we are gonna be fine! sure, times are tough, where is the line, but just keep swimming!!
I wish my issues were that but I have a lot going on other than COVID that’s stressing me out :yolk:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I wish my issues were that but I have a lot going on other than COVID that’s stressing me out :yolk:
if it´s not COVID, an illness in the family or poverty...... than it´s fine and gonna be fine. there is never a calm time in life, we are all stressed otherwise what´s the point of living? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
2020 was sucky but at least I took steps I needed to grow
ngl same, 2020 has been a hell of a ride for me but it made me realize that some people were not who i thought they actually were and i'm glad i was able to cut them out of my life :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread