Is there ever a song that,,, (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Is there ever a song that makes you feel extremely sappy and or nostalgic for no reason? Like there are some songs I hear that make me feel so nostalgic? Idk how to explain it lol.

I thought of this thread because I was listening to this song and it made me think of old times with one of my old friends for literally no reason ;-;

 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lucifer for some reason lol, it's not even a sentimental song :nekosweat:
.


and plz dont make me sad always just makes me super happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread