is there someone......... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. you always go back to in the end? maybe a love-hate relationship, or just going back and forth like that.. family member, friend, lover..........?

I haven't really had a permanent relationship with anyone...... so nope, for me things just kinda fade away in a torturous way and I eventually accept that the person won't be coming back though it never really heals without closure or an honest/proper answer.. it is what it is lol

 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Typically no... but in my family there is an unspoken rule that if there is a verbal argument that turns vicious that within 2 days it is conveniently forgotten and business as usual. . . until the next spat. So I guess that could be considered a sort of love-hate relationship.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just family for me, even though I shouldn't. IDK why I should if they are so shit to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel lucky that I am not having that currently

tho like you I never was involved with someone permanently so it's all so messy and moving on is just difficult.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread