Is there something unconventional you're obsessed with? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Right now, I'm obsessed with keeping track of my cards, the rankings on American Top 40 (I've been keeping track since like 2010!), and creating fictitious families. But when I was a kid, I was obsessed with numbers on buses. Ugh... the cringe factor, though! I would also ask every kid in my class which bus they rode and put them all in a spreadsheet (which I don't have anymore, thank God lol).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Making sure my pedometer goal gets met.. And doing better than anyone else in school. You have no idea how euphoric it is for a prof to tell you that you did one of the best assignments in the class or that they may show the rest of the class your assignment as a model of how to do it...
@Anju maybe that's one thing that I'm a sore winner at... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Making sure my pedometer goal gets met.. And doing better than anyone else in school. You have no idea how euphoric it is for a prof to tell you that you did one of the best assignments in the class or that they may show the rest of the class your assignment as a model of how to do it...
@Anju maybe that's one thing that I'm a sore winner at... lol
You are lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Specifically the doll in my dp and sig
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread