Is this a good start to my book? (TW, Suicide, Self Harm) (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
This is just the info i have to get it started
i have more, like contents of the chapters and a page where it goes into depth of some personal things but yk
Screenshot 2022-11-05 10.19.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-05 10.20.14 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-05 10.21.59 AM.png

i have this much detail because there is perspective chapters and allat
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd say so-I do the same thing when I"m writing as well. Just so I don't accidentally change the tone of a character without meaning to-I just look at the things I wrote about each character and get into their headspace.
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I'd say so-I do the same thing when I"m writing as well. Just so I don't accidentally change the tone of a character without meaning to-I just look at the things I wrote about each character and get into their headspace.
yessss
ive written short stories before but ive never taken on a project like thissss
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yessss
ive written short stories before but ive never taken on a project like thissss
Crap I didn't realize you were going to post more so I accidentally chopped it up without meaning to-my bad. But yeah I'd say you're doing good for this being your first big story. I've only ever managed to finish ONE of mine.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread