Is this not all of us? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
At this moment Alexis becomes all of us who are completely obsessed with a show/actor/idol and lose hours going through message boards, gossip sites, and the darker sides of YouTube, resulting in our appearance especially our hair looking a mess:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
lol.. sorry. but here's the script from the clip:
( Door opens ) Moira: Alexis! Do I have news...

Alexis: Okay, thank God you're here because I have so many questions. Like, why did they kill off your character after you had just given birth to your ninth child and escaped from the cave with the secret about your lover... Who was a ghost, yes. And then they killed off in like the most humiliating way.

Moira: I'm not sure I call it humiliating.

Alexis: You vomited a demon into a toilet, and then fell in and drowned.

Moira: Well, the writers insisted it was symbolic. Nevertheless, I have something...

Alexis: And then they shredded you. Yes.

Moira: Yes. I should have seen that coming after the contract demands but...

Alexis: Okay yes. Re: that drama. I just fell down a dark Sunrise fan-hole and found this message board about conspiracy theories.

Moira: Oh Alexis.

Alexis: There are a lot of fans who think Clifton Sparks had you written off the show because he was jealous.

Moira: Don't be a dotty, poor Alexis. No I, unwittingly negotiated myself off the show. End of story.

Alexis: Okay. You watch this video and tell me who you think he's referring to then. ( Light taps ) ( Frustrated groan )

Interviewer: Come. There has been some serious Sunrise intrigue around the sudden departure of Vivian Blake. Can you tell us what happened?

Clifton: ( Slurring ) She had a good run. But let's just say "someone" reminded the producers that there's only room for one head of surgery at Sunrise General. And I think all you housewives at home know who that should be.

Alexis: See, he's basically admitting to having you written off the show.

Moira: No. He's drunk there. No. That's not... No, Alexis I came here to tell you something... I've been asked to resuscitate Vivian so that she may live again in a primetime reboot.

Alexis: Is Clifton involved?

Moira: Alexis, he drove all this way just to personally beg me to acquiesce.

Alexis: Hm. Of course he did. You're the only person in the show making headlines right now.

Moira: That's not true. Adriana had that DUI last year. Popped a breasts, poor dear

Alexis: They need you. And all I'm saying is, as your publicist and your daughter, and now the moderator of the "Sunrise Bay" fan forum, there's more to this story. And if you wanna go through with this after watching that video? Just remember that there is nothing wrong with asking for what you deserve.

Moira: Perhaps a little more housework and little less mouse work might do you some good, Alexis.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread