Appreciation Is Yangyang gay or European? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm disturbed that I figured where this is from despite literally never hearing or seeing this song before:wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is how I see WayV sexualities...

Winwin and Lucas = Straight AF boys

Yangyang and Xiaojun = Gay potential, but give off no gay vibes and don't set off the gaydar.
Hendery = Bi potential and minor Bi vibes

Ten = Gay af

Kun = ....Not straight vibes.... not gay vibes... I'd say he is just so comfortable and confident in who he is that he has 0 need to flaunt it or advertise it in any way. Impossible to tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm disturbed that I figured where this is from despite literally never hearing or seeing this song before:wimwim:
I highkey don't like that song though... it's just so.... stereotypical? Even though the message is being gay (and european) is alright it still is too..... sterotypical
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was suggested to me and I got flashbacks to all the amvs of this song 😂
I highkey don't like that song though... it's just so.... stereotypical? Even though the message is being gay (and european) is alright it still is too..... sterotypical
yeah a lot of the newer musicals have songs that have questionable content that has stereotypes or events but they are usually trying to point out the ridiculousness of such things or how they are wrong. Some do it better than others though. I've never seen the full Legally Blonde musical to speak on it but the Mean Girls musical and Six both do similar things with their songs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread