- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
a whole bunch of invisible sperms mix together with the eggs and make a whole ass human 
said everyone when i was bornW O A H W A S N O T E X P E C T I N G T H I S
well reality is, that's how you and I were madeit sounds disgusting
i kinda think human is disgustingwell reality is, that's how you and I were made![]()
![]()
This thread is 18+ so you shouldn't be herea whole bunch of invisible sperms mix together with the eggs and make a whole ass human![]()
IDK WHO MARKED IT 18+ BUT WHOEVER DID,This thread is 18+ so you shouldn't be here![]()
yes preachThis thread is 18+ so you shouldn't be here![]()
WAIT I DONT HAVE A TWINWell, when you put 1 + 1 together, it's always 2![]()
Just imagine when you and your twin stand in front of the mirror and there are 4 of youWAIT I DONT HAVE A TWIN![]()
![]()
![]()
Just imagine when you and your twin stand in front of the mirror and there are 4 of you![]()
Man eating a bat killed millions of people.isn't everything crazy at this point