- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Beyond Music, an investment firm specializing in music intellectual property (IP), will acquire IST Entertainment, a music label under Kakao Entertainment, and incorporate it as a subsidiary.
Beyond Music will acquire 100% of the shares of IST Entertainment held by Kakao Entertainment.
I'm surprised anyone would want IST after their track record over the last 5ish years. All of Kakao's shares which kind of makes me think IST's artists are doomed. I wouldn't be shocked if they only want the discographies so they can collect ongoing royalties. We shall see. Hopefully I'm wrong and Weeekly can have an amazing come back.
[단독] 비욘드뮤직, '카카오엔터 자회사' IST엔터 인수
음원 지식재산권(IP) 전문 투자회사 비욘드뮤직이 카카오엔터테인먼트 산하 음악 레이블 IST엔터테인먼트를 인수, 자회사로 편입한다. 5일 한경닷컴 취재 결과, 비욘드뮤직은 카카오엔터테인먼트가 보유한 IST엔터테인먼트 지분 100%를 인수하기로 확정했다. IST엔터테인먼트는 2021년 카카오엔터테인먼트 산하 플레이엠엔터테인먼트와 크래커엔터테인먼트를 합병해