Istg why would you post this??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
So yesterday I found this intelligent creature on reddit (username censored for reasons)
Screenshot_20230710_194828_Chrome.jpg

And first of all, I highly doubt that they were referring to BTS at all (to put it kindly, also here's a post of another EagleZ's theory on the teasers.) Second of all, the only similarity (as the one comment, also from an ARMY/EagleZ, points out) is that they're boy bands (commenter also said that they've watched every MV of both groups and found no similarities). Finally, there exists a thing called INSPIRATION FROM OTHER ART and COINCIDENCE.

Also I'm just mad at OP for not paying a BIT more attention to the teasers and to 91's history, and also for not thinking through all of this.

Thank you for listening to this rant.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread