it doesn't feel like xmas at all to me (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It'll come one day. Just have a happy time while you can! :pandalove:
 
D

Deleted member 74

Me too. I just feel empty but that's not because of Christmas I guess, it just so happens that I get these moods at the happiest times of the year. But, I'm sure the day will be heartwarming and I'll get to share a nice meal with my family <3 And I hope that day will come for you c:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm just.....not feeling it........ once again ๐Ÿ˜… but I hope everyone who cares about it will have a blessed celebration with their loved ones, and a warm & happy time hehe......... someday I'll be with someone I love and have a perfect little xmas too.....I hope
So sorry for you. I just had a blast spending a ton of coin buying stuff 2 carts at Costco lol (lot of food actually, happiness is food with friends and family.) I get more Tuesday (perishable snacks for Christmas day ect.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread