- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I was just thinking about it when I saw that they have to feature Naevis on their title track. After a long hiatus (which I assume is mainly based on what happend at SM and was not planned like this), they can finally comeback, but instead of putting all the focus on the girls, they now have to promote an AI character like Naevis in their title tracks, as SM wants do solo debut her later on.. While Naevis is certainly the most likeable character out of the entire Kwangya universe (Naevis we love you~), as an artist / singer she is still completely unkown, so no one can tell how people will react to her being part of the song and having a fith voice all of a sudden. Generally most people hate change..
From my observation, I also don't see many fans liking that AI stuff in general, so if Naevis is featuring in the song, there is a big chance the M/V will also be more focused on the AI world and the AEs instead of Aespa, which would be really terrible in my opinion.
Also while it does not bother me personally, as I never pay attention to lyrcis anyways, I often see people mention that their lyrcis suffer from the inclusion of too many lore specific terms, which can make their songs harder to digest / understand for the general public or just weird / cringe in general. (but I think it can also be fun, so I don't think it has only negative aspects).
What do you guys think, is Aespas concept rather hurting or helping them at this point?
From my observation, I also don't see many fans liking that AI stuff in general, so if Naevis is featuring in the song, there is a big chance the M/V will also be more focused on the AI world and the AEs instead of Aespa, which would be really terrible in my opinion.
Also while it does not bother me personally, as I never pay attention to lyrcis anyways, I often see people mention that their lyrcis suffer from the inclusion of too many lore specific terms, which can make their songs harder to digest / understand for the general public or just weird / cringe in general. (but I think it can also be fun, so I don't think it has only negative aspects).
What do you guys think, is Aespas concept rather hurting or helping them at this point?