COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

It has been a year... almost (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
zeroady
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Since I have last interacted in the forum with anyone... I can't believe how long it has been.

Does anyone even remember me anymore?
There are so many new users though which is nice to see. It also looks more active :sanapray:

Also as a flop EXO-L I haven't even heard Kai's song or listen to his album yet :jisoosmh:
But after seeing @marublade's review, I am super excited!!! It sounds so good.

P.S. My baby unleashed two new song at his concert. Listen to them and bless your ears

Airplane Mode:

"A song to relieve your stress. Turn your phone's airplane mode on and forget your stresses as you listen to this song"

So I HAHAHAHA

And of course, another song showing us how to respond to haters
"When I see antis on the internet, my attitude wont be like Aliens and I Don't Care anymore, because I have grown up, I can forgive their ignorance, but in my heart I laugh at them ten thousand times"
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Omg a Hua Chenyu stan! I can't believe I rarely see any Hua chenyu fans here

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Def has been a while , but since I’m your fav user, as it is with everyone :) , u remember me very fondly I know

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Hello nice to meet you and welcome back!

sunghooked

Gunil wants YOU to buy/stream Troubleshooting!
Reactions Received
streaming Toubleshooting by XDH - are YOU???
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi/Villain
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'd only been a user here for like three months when you left, so you probably don't even remember me, but welcome back! I had the username ParkHereJimin at the time, and I was the user who introduced herself as if it was an audition package for The Voice. lol

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Omg a Hua Chenyu stan! I can't believe I rarely see any Hua chenyu fans here
Idk you but hey :dubuwave: and wow Hua Chenyu taste :pandaamazed:
Finally comments on what's really important here :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

I'm so happy to see you know him!! My mission was to grow his KS fandom but I flopped lol. Glad to see more of you here now though!!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Def has been a while , but since I’m your fav user, as it is with everyone :) , u remember me very fondly I know
How could I possibly forget you? You make pretty dolls + your mum has superior taste since she like Hua Chen Yu :pandaamazed:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
no but welcome back, I'm also back after a long time of being inactive~
kai's song is great :pandalove:
I remember you from AKP :jisoosmh:
I'm not surprised you don't remember me though. I have changed my username like a million times + we didn't speak much.
Welcome back stranger :pikahappy:
Hi!! I'm so happy to see you again. How are you??

I think I'd only been a user here for like three months when you left, so you probably don't even remember me, but welcome back! I had the username ParkHereJimin at the time, and I was the user who introduced herself as if it was an audition package for The Voice. lol
I wasn't active when you first joined but I used to still visit the forums so I'm familiar with your old username. :)
I missed you
Aww I missed you too. I'm looking forward to more music recommendations from you :sanapray:

Just in case you don't remember me; my about page tells more about me.

No way I could forget you when you're so dedicated to promoting Passcode. I love that you're still at it

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
welcome back! you probably don't know me now because i changed my username but i missed your events ngl :maheart:
I had to stalk your profile to find your old username but it's nice to see you again gayzone! And thanks! I honestly miss hosting events too. They were lots of fun.

Maybe I should join the next event as a participant

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How could I possibly forget you? You make pretty dolls + your mum has superior taste since she like Hua Chen Yu :pandaamazed:
you adore me so much you remember my mom :pepeslippy:

also if you've noticed I stan luo yunxi now. he's pretty

ramonda

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! I’m winter, nice to meet you. I’m an EXO-L as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
I remember you from AKP :jisoosmh:
I'm not surprised you don't remember me though. I have changed my username like a million times + we didn't speak much.

Hi!! I'm so happy to see you again. How are you??

I wasn't active when you first joined but I used to still visit the forums so I'm familiar with your old username. :)

Aww I missed you too. I'm looking forward to more music recommendations from you :sanapray:

No way I could forget you when you're so dedicated to promoting Passcode. I love that you're still at it
I was very active back then :headache: what was your original username?
I noticed a lot of users changed up their names so I don't recognize many at first glance c:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread