It is now August 2019, I'm still waiting for Rosé's solo (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I need a solo too :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Personally I never believed YG he only announced the solo's for Rose, Lisa and Jisoo because of the backlash from Jennie's Solo.
yeah I was thinking that too
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Personally I never believed YG he only announced the solo's for Rose, Lisa and Jisoo because of the backlash from Jennie's Solo.
He deleted the post promising all their solos :umjicry:

I doubt Jisoo and Lisa were ever gonna get solos but it really seemed like Rosé was gonna get one

I want her solo so bad but I don't want her getting hate
 
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
He deleted the post promising all their solos :umjicry:

I doubt Jisoo and Lisa were ever gonna get solos but it really seemed like Rosé was gonna get one

I want her solo so bad but I don't want her getting hate
He probably thought we would be satisfied with Rose's boring cover of Eyes Closed.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I just thought about it and Rose has not had a single solo gig this year
No photoshoot, no interview, no acting
Nada
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
We all know that Jennie is Beyonce to YG's Matthew Knowles.
I don't think its Jennie's fault
Jisoo and Lisa have had their own stuff to do as but Rose has always been pretty jobless :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread