- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 395
- Reactions Received
- 2,098
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Personally I never believed YG he only announced the solo's for Rose, Lisa and Jisoo because of the backlash from Jennie's Solo.I need a solo too![]()
yeah I was thinking that tooPersonally I never believed YG he only announced the solo's for Rose, Lisa and Jisoo because of the backlash from Jennie's Solo.
what is he waiting for?yeah I was thinking that too
He deleted the post promising all their solosPersonally I never believed YG he only announced the solo's for Rose, Lisa and Jisoo because of the backlash from Jennie's Solo.
He probably thought we would be satisfied with Rose's boring cover of Eyes Closed.He deleted the post promising all their solos
I doubt Jisoo and Lisa were ever gonna get solos but it really seemed like Rosé was gonna get one
I want her solo so bad but I don't want her getting hate
I wouldn't doubt thatHe probably thought we would be satisfied with Rose's boring cover of Eyes Closed.
he dropped Jennie's solo track by November and 2019 is nearly over ffs.I wouldn't doubt that![]()
he is history, lets hope the new ceo does better and let the solos happenwhat is he waiting for?
We all know that Jennie is Beyonce to YG's Matthew Knowles.I just thought about it and Rose has not had a single solo gig this year
No photoshoot, no interview, no acting
Nada
I don't think its Jennie's faultWe all know that Jennie is Beyonce to YG's Matthew Knowles.
I feel bad for the people who ever believed all 4 of the girls were going to get solos