- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
To the cards game 
Not that I haven’t been but… I stopped doing it as much as I used to because I have been busy and ngl too lazy at times
But I am ready to dive completely back in, to start being more active here on the forums (because I miss being as active as I used to be)and collect all the cards like a true pro
.
Speaking of cards I currently have 27 that I’m trading if you want to check out my trading thread here

Also if any of you pull Suga or Yunho (Ateez) April Fools I would really love them if I have something you’d like in return.


Not that I haven’t been but… I stopped doing it as much as I used to because I have been busy and ngl too lazy at times
Speaking of cards I currently have 27 that I’m trading if you want to check out my trading thread here
Also if any of you pull Suga or Yunho (Ateez) April Fools I would really love them if I have something you’d like in return.