It is time that I make my return… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To the cards game :ankha:
1648774766947.gif

Not that I haven’t been but… I stopped doing it as much as I used to because I have been busy and ngl too lazy at times :lisalaugh: But I am ready to dive completely back in, to start being more active here on the forums (because I miss being as active as I used to be)and collect all the cards like a true pro:jenniesmug: .
Speaking of cards I currently have 27 that I’m trading if you want to check out my trading thread here
:pikasmart:
Also if any of you pull Suga or Yunho (Ateez) April Fools I would really love them if I have something you’d like in return.
:excitedmarch::excitedmarch::excitedmarch:
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread