- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
It Made Me Remember
I'm watching Plastic Memories.
Tsukasa is trying to connect with Isla and cheer her up from her depression.
Anyway he does stuff around the house for her like cooking and cleaning and buys her small gifts. And things.
Well one time he comes home to find her in her nightshirt sitting on the sofa before bed.
He's brought home tea for her and asks her to make some for them.
Awww...
It just triggered a memory in me.
My ex girlfriend wore cute pretty nightshirts like that. And I remember making hot tea for her and we'd get all cozy and warm in bed and watch kdramas or tdramas together while the cold wind blew outside.
Suddenly made me miss her.
It's funny it's stuff like that you remember.
The most vivid memories for me are like that.
Not some big event when we were out together....
But just those quiet everyday normal moments that don't seem that significant at the time.
I can still see her in her pajamas with her hair all messed up and her glasses on....
I remember how her face would be so concentrated watching shows... How cute she looked so interested and then she'd get scared sometimes and grab me tighter...
It sounds like a joke...
What are your favorite memories!
Watching shows with my girlfriend.
You mean that's it?
Yep... That's it.
I'm watching Plastic Memories.
Tsukasa is trying to connect with Isla and cheer her up from her depression.
Anyway he does stuff around the house for her like cooking and cleaning and buys her small gifts. And things.
Well one time he comes home to find her in her nightshirt sitting on the sofa before bed.
He's brought home tea for her and asks her to make some for them.
Awww...
It just triggered a memory in me.
My ex girlfriend wore cute pretty nightshirts like that. And I remember making hot tea for her and we'd get all cozy and warm in bed and watch kdramas or tdramas together while the cold wind blew outside.
Suddenly made me miss her.
It's funny it's stuff like that you remember.
The most vivid memories for me are like that.
Not some big event when we were out together....
But just those quiet everyday normal moments that don't seem that significant at the time.
I can still see her in her pajamas with her hair all messed up and her glasses on....
I remember how her face would be so concentrated watching shows... How cute she looked so interested and then she'd get scared sometimes and grab me tighter...
It sounds like a joke...
What are your favorite memories!
Watching shows with my girlfriend.
You mean that's it?
Yep... That's it.
Last edited: