Appreciation It's 4 In The Morning And I'm Up Listening To Younha (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
It's 4 In The Morning And I'm Up Listening To Younha


Who's Younha?

I don't know.

But I can't sleep.

And YouTube found me.

He recommended me a song and uh oh.

Now I'm obsessed.

I've played it over and over for 30 mins

Someone help.


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you already went to bed now
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I rediscovered Younha last year because of @igloo.
Her album "Rescue" is her magnum opus. It's just so wonderfully crafted with beautiful storytelling, ear-catching instrumentals, & of course, the centerpiece of it all, Younha's mellifluous voice.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I rediscovered Younha last year because of @igloo.
Her album "Rescue" is her magnum opus. It's just so wonderfully crafted with beautiful storytelling, ear-catching instrumentals, & of course, the centerpiece of it all, Younha's mellifluous voice.
@igloo The Shepherd.

Her voice is just beautiful. I'll have to check out the rest of the album.

Any favorite tracks on it?
 
Last edited:

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
@igloo The Shepard.

Her voice is just beautiful. I'll have to check out the rest of the album.

Any favorite tracks on it?
The title track, "Parade", & "Airplane Mode". :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread