ITS ALMOST A YEAR SINCE FROMIS_9's LAST COMEBACK (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly they could only wish to be the next bp.

BP is raking in coin Fromis is still trying to break out. And while they have been sleeping idle loona everclear omg are making waves.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope not... I do think with all the iz*one things and idol school being mentioned a lot that the comeback has been pushed back more and more
 
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
25
Reactions Received
65
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I miss them so much. With FUN i wasn't really satisfied with it so i'm hoping their next comeback is going back to the type of stuff they used to make. Plus I feel that since they've been gone so long the hype around a comeback will bring on more fans as well but who knows!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think CJENM know that they rigged the whole show so they're waiting for everything to blow over before they give them a comeback which hopefully will be soon... I low key think that them giving Natty a solo debut was so that they could protect their asses from a lawsuit because they know they took her out of the lineup!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread