- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah, it's been one year since refuged here and spread the legendary word of the my turn!!!
Most people know how some users and my reason for being here (not going into details) so thank you so much for accepting us and letting us be chronically online here <3 I've had an amazing year on here doing my Cravity song tournament, my current 2023 soty one, and also my hot air balloon series, and the community on here has been so fresh and bright and though small, very tightknit. This forum is like a little corner in a party where you can breath and mingle with cool people and drink a bit whilst the rest of the kpop community are having fights at the dancefloor. I finished school this year (year 12) and even though that was stressful and I wanted it to be over and done with in a flash, this forum helped me out a lot by just being here and existing so I could distract or give myself some time off during the school year.
So again, thank you so much!!! I'm writing this up very quickly so it may look like a big ramble but seriously I appreciate this forum from the deepest cervice of my heart <<3 Here's to another year!!!
Most people know how some users and my reason for being here (not going into details) so thank you so much for accepting us and letting us be chronically online here <3 I've had an amazing year on here doing my Cravity song tournament, my current 2023 soty one, and also my hot air balloon series, and the community on here has been so fresh and bright and though small, very tightknit. This forum is like a little corner in a party where you can breath and mingle with cool people and drink a bit whilst the rest of the kpop community are having fights at the dancefloor. I finished school this year (year 12) and even though that was stressful and I wanted it to be over and done with in a flash, this forum helped me out a lot by just being here and existing so I could distract or give myself some time off during the school year.
So again, thank you so much!!! I'm writing this up very quickly so it may look like a big ramble but seriously I appreciate this forum from the deepest cervice of my heart <<3 Here's to another year!!!