It's complicated... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
You may or you may not have noticed my lack of activity on here lately. I feel like I am losing interest in kpop. It's one of those damn phases again I guess? I am certain I'm not the only one going through this because I see this conversation often whenever I go on kpop tiktok. Nothing excites me anymore. I love the groups I stan. I love my biases but I no longer feel this excitement anymore whenever there is a new release. I no longer stay awake til 5am to check out a comeback the second it gets released. Am I just growing old? I don't have this energy of talking about kpop as much as I used to. I also got back to an old obsession which is horror (movies, games, etc) and knowing my ADHD I can't focus on multiple obsessions at all. I gotta hyper focus on one thing at a time lol... Anyway it's weird. I'm not sure what I'm saying but I will still be active on here but a bit less? I only wanted to post this thread to let my friends know.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
You may or you may not have noticed my lack of activity on here lately. I feel like I am losing interest in kpop. It's one of those damn phases again I guess? I am certain I'm not the only one going through this because I see this conversation often whenever I go on kpop tiktok. Nothing excites me anymore. I love the groups I stan. I love my biases but I no longer feel this excitement anymore whenever there is a new release. I no longer stay awake til 5am to check out a comeback the second it gets released. Am I just growing old? I don't have this energy of talking about kpop as much as I used to. I also got back to an old obsession which is horror (movies, games, etc) and knowing my ADHD I can't focus on multiple obsessions at all. I gotta hyper focus on one thing at a time lol... Anyway it's weird. I'm not sure what I'm saying but I will still be active on here but a bit less? I only wanted to post this thread to let my friends know.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
​
No I sorta understand:pandasad:

I keep getting into these phases and obsessions as well and recent ones haven't been kpop:llama_blush:

I mean overall I feel sorta uninterested in my fav groups compared to the level of interest I had before so I get it for sure. I'll be glad still seeing you here Fae:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Pretty dreamcatcher aesthetic btw:pandaamazed:
thank you!

That’s totally okay, I’ve been in and out of kpop thoughout the decades. And if yiu want to talk about your other interests here, we are all ears
I'm not sure anyone would be interested about horror or talking about DBD but thanks ♥
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It happens I only basically listened to the music for two years until 2020 and I got back into it (thank the pandemic honestly). And now I am maintaining that enthusiasm but I definitely understand not feeling so hyped up for kpop for a long period of time
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread