it's everyday (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
So
I've been considering doing this for a lil while and thought
why not?
so ig i should hop right into it
i'll be posting one song every day
if anyone wants to participate
posting their own, commenting on the songs, or just dropping by
that would be greatly appreciated
today's song is one already on my playlist
but i'll be branching out to the songs i discover each day and mixing in those too


i don't want this op to be too long so no pic
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart: seems like a good idea
I think that you have taste so that should be fun
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
tag me in future pls
Tag me next post
on this topic, would you like me to add all the songs into this thread or make a thread for each daily song?
:maheart: seems like a good idea
I think that you have taste so that should be fun
my taste is kinda unique around here i think, so it should be a fun experience both for people to open their horizons, and it'll encourage me to do the same too, especially if others participate.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
on this topic, would you like me to add all the songs into this thread or make a thread for each daily song?

my taste is kinda unique around here i think, so it should be a fun experience both for people to open their horizons, and it'll encourage me to do the same too, especially if others participate.
Whatever you think is more convenient. If you want to have an index of days it might be better to do multiple threads.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bro, with the Disney Channel flow.
I was literally just going to say that!

Five mill on YouTube in 6 months
Never done before
Pass all the competition man
Pewdiepie is next
Man I'm poppin' all these checks
Got the brand new Rolex
And I met the Lambo too
And I'm coming with the crew
This is Team 10, bitch
Who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out
If they ain't with the crew
Yeah, I'm talking about you
You beggin for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too
But you still hit my phone last night
It was 4: 52 and I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too
Don't make me tell them the truth
And I just drop some new merch
And they're selling like a God church
Ohio is where I'm from
We chew'em like it's gum
We shooting with a gun
The tattoo's just for fun
Ah you say boat and run
Catch me at game on
I cannot be outdone
Jake Paul is number one
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
I said it is everyday bro!
You know is Nick Crompton
And my collar stay poppin'
Yes, I can rap
And no, I'm not from Compton
England is my city
And if you work for Team 10
Then the US would be shitty
And I'll pass it to Chance
'Cuz you know he stay litty
Two months ago
You didn't know my name
And now you want my fame?
Bitch I'm blowin' up
I'm only going up
Now, I'm going off
I'm never fallin' off
Like Magg, who?
Digi who?
Who are you?
All these beefs I just ran through
Hit a milli in a month
Where were you?
Hatin' on me back in West
Thinking need to get your shit straight
Jakey brought me to the top
Now, we really poppin' off
Number one and number four
That's why these fans all at our door
It's lonely at the top
So we all goin'
We left Ohio
Now the trio is all rollin'
It's Team 10, bitch
We back again, always first, never last
We the future, we'll see you in the past
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
I said it is everyday bro!
Hold on, hold on, hold on
Can we switch the language?
Sí, lo único que quiero es dinero
Trabajando en YouTube todo el día entero
Viviendo en U.S.A
El sueño de cualquiera
Enviando dólares a mi familia entera
Tenemos una persona por encima
Se llama Donald Trump y está en la cima
Desde aquí te cantamos
Can I get my VISA?
Martinez Twins, representando España
Desde la pobreza a la fama
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
It's everyday bro
I said it is everyday bro!
Yo, it's Tessa Brooks
The competition shook
These guys up on me
I got 'em with the hook
Lemme educate ya'
And I ain't talking book
Panera is your home?
So, stop calling my phone
I'm flying like a drone
They buying like a loan
Yeah, I smell good
Is that your boy cologne?
Is that your boy's cologne?
Starting ballin' quick and loans
Now I'm in my flippin' zone
Yes, the all copy me
But, that's some shitty clones
Hey and all designer clothes
And they ask me what I make
I said it's ten with six zeroes
Always plug, merch link in bio
And I will see you tomorrow 'cuz
It's everyday bro
Peace!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread