Its funny how people in public... (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's gotten to that state with people. From just sneezing? Wow.... consider me amazed!
I didn't know it was that full on fear with some.

Maybe I am just too chill about it all, but I've learned to remain calm in situations like these.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Eating vitamins is good but its not going to help really :wimwim:
It's gotten to that state with people. From just sneezing? Wow.... consider me amazed!
I didn't know it was that full on fear with some.

Maybe I am just too chill about it all, but I've learned to remain calm in situations like these.
ye people are like that here ...
but im chilling for now ... I dont think it will be a big deal tbh
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ye people are like that here ...
but im chilling for now ... I dont think it will be a big deal tbh
Yeah but also no, for me Im more worried about spreading it to others more so than what would happen if I got it. Someone here single handedly managed to infect 94 other people, so while they may have been healthy and able to fight it off the others may not and thats where my personal worry lies.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
ye people are like that here ...
but im chilling for now ... I dont think it will be a big deal tbh
What annoys me is how absent minded humanity is about everything, like it won't 'ever happen' to me mindset.
You always gotta tell yourself it will, to be best prepared for it.

We have lived through worse and that's a fact. :)
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its actually funny how people in public panic when you sneeze .. You dont even have to be sick to scare them lol

(stay safe guys and fight corona with vitamins)
75675.png



Dont panic you will be fine <3
I DECLARE THE DON"T GIVE A 2 no 3 no 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 F ABOUT THE CORONVIRUS GANG
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's gotten to that state with people. From just sneezing? Wow.... consider me amazed!
I didn't know it was that full on fear with some.

Maybe I am just too chill about it all, but I've learned to remain calm in situations like these.
I've been shredding paper at work. Some of that stuff is over 10 years old. In a nearly empty building it's amazing how someone will pop up to give you the stink eye if you sneeze. I've developed heart burn from trying not to sneeze and there is no more face masks to prevent dust... Like get used to me sneezing when I am shredding paper.

And Vitamins do help; it keeps your immune system at it's best. A drop in vitamins can be a drop in your bodies ability to fight off disease. BUt to much vitamins can be harmful so-remember it's okay to vitamin but don't over do it.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm getting over a cold right now so I have the sniffles and occasionally coughing so I'm always trying to keep myself from having a coughing attack out in public because I feel like everyone is just like:

Image result for funny scared dog gif
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
people are just :worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread