Appreciation Its not alright.... (4 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck catching up, then lol
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,319
Reactions Received
13,480
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT TOO
it's so underrated sadly

I listen to it whenever I'm stressed, and for some reason, them repeating its gonna be alright makes me feel better :haylul:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I LOVE IT TOO
it's so underrated sadly

I listen to it whenever I'm stressed, and for some reason, them repeating its gonna be alright makes me feel better :haylul:
Their Japanese releases were questionable for so long I think I just started ignoring them. :jenniespooked:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,319
Reactions Received
13,480
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Their Japanese releases were questionable for so long I think I just started ignoring them. :jenniespooked:
Eh, they were okay... the first ones were eh
But Be Alright is good, and have you listened to Fashion? It's so good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,344
Reactions Received
55,075
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,024
Baddie is by far their worst. :lisawhat:
there are no good or bad songs - there are successful and "less successful" songs

Chart Performance: While both songs were released as part of the same EP (I'VE MINE), "Baddie" achieved higher peaks and longer longevity on major Korean charts (Melon, Genie, Bugs) compared to "Off the Record".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread