- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Wait did you think I meant I was getting married.
No what I meant was that I often give into anger when insults or gossip is directed at me.. I am going to give my best foot forward in trying to disengage. Engaging with such idle talk about me is letting them have control over me. Engaging seems to waste my time; piss me off; and well keep me tired.
I know I'm not usually this transparent, but I have had peppermint vodka in my coffee followed by a small piture of margaritas today, so I am more open than usual
No what I meant was that I often give into anger when insults or gossip is directed at me.. I am going to give my best foot forward in trying to disengage. Engaging with such idle talk about me is letting them have control over me. Engaging seems to waste my time; piss me off; and well keep me tired.
I know I'm not usually this transparent, but I have had peppermint vodka in my coffee followed by a small piture of margaritas today, so I am more open than usual