18+ Its time to make every Saturday free card day (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
We have enough cards for this to be acceptable.

I cant come up with this 42 threads in between free card days. I dont even care about kpop enough anymore to post as much as I use to.

Dont punish me because kpop is weak as fuck in 2021.

Free card day every Saturday or I QUIT KPOPSOURCE FOREVER!!!!!!!

Now. Take that to the bank and cash it hoez.

Username: DrewB
Reason for request: Free fucking card day!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread