- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
We have enough cards for this to be acceptable.
I cant come up with this 42 threads in between free card days. I dont even care about kpop enough anymore to post as much as I use to.
Dont punish me because kpop is weak as fuck in 2021.
Free card day every Saturday or I QUIT KPOPSOURCE FOREVER!!!!!!!
Now. Take that to the bank and cash it hoez.
Username: DrewB
Reason for request: Free fucking card day!
I cant come up with this 42 threads in between free card days. I dont even care about kpop enough anymore to post as much as I use to.
Dont punish me because kpop is weak as fuck in 2021.
Free card day every Saturday or I QUIT KPOPSOURCE FOREVER!!!!!!!
Now. Take that to the bank and cash it hoez.
Username: DrewB
Reason for request: Free fucking card day!