It's unfair that kpop's bigggest masterpiece is by txt (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
kpop's biggest masterpiece is 0 X 1 = LOVESONG by TXT.
This is unfair

I am not a fan of txt
Frankly if anything I am biased AGAINST txt due to my dislike of HYBE....

but Lovesong.... I...

I wish I could melt away into the song and become nothing but emotions in the wind.
I wish I was a good enough writer to write down the scenario to create the emotions of this song
A good enough painter to show the world the colours of it

I wish I could do this song justice
I adore the lyrics, I adore the melody I adore the desperation

I adore how... tragic this song is. I adore how the song has a frantic and raw hopefulness to it. You can HEAR the story and the emotions.

The song makes me believe the singer would truly be dead without the person they are singing about
However also

The song feels as if the love isn't necessarily reciprocated. Say you love me, say you love me.... implies them asking for it. Reaching out, grasping for love. For that one bright spot in their life in the middle of darkness and despair. Desperately hoping to be given love back. One last chance at happiness so to say.

This song feels like laying yourself bare in front of the object of your admiration, prepared to be struck down and hurt, but also being unable to live one more moment, one more second without knowing.

I adore Lovesong so much it's impossible. This is unfair

 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i agree it's masterpiece :sanapray:
i listened to it right after it was released at school and my jaw dropped
the raw emotions are everything
I am biased AGAINST txt due to my dislike of HYBE....
i don't understand this part tho?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
this was beautifully written :pandahappy:
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
this was beautifully written :pandahappy:
right i love to see lovesong praise :sanapray: especially since my girl seori is featured on the track
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i don't understand this part tho?
I used to be a big fan of BTS
I had really bad experiences with the fandom due to which I frankly became negatively indisposed to anything even vaguely related to bts. I don't like SAYING that it's bcs of that bcs I don't wanna come across as the stereotypical bitter ex-fan, so I just say I dislike HYBE. (Which tbf I DO dislike HYBE, but I also dislike basically every kpop company lmao)

So essentially anything that reminds me of BTS makes me feel kinda shitty and that includes basically any HYBE group. (although less so now than a few years ago)
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
right i love to see lovesong praise :sanapray: especially since my girl seori is featured on the track
Seori honestly deserves so much love than she gets
She has so many masterpieces of her own
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I used to be a big fan of BTS
I had really bed experiences with the fandom due to which I frankly became negatively indisposed to anything even vaguely related to bts. I don't like SAYING that it's bcs of that bcs I don't wanna come across as the stereotypical bitter ex-fan, so I just say I dislike HYBE. (Which tbf I DO dislike HYBE, but I also dislike basically every kpop company lmao)

So essentially anything that reminds me of BTS makes me feel kinda shitty and that includes basically any HYBE group. (although less so now than a few years ago)
ah i see it makes more sense now!! thank you
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Seori honestly deserves so much love than she gets
She has so many masterpieces of her own
i know i love seori 🤭 one of my ult
love can't stop this party and the long night :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I just spend all of today reading a book to the tune of Dive with you :sanapray:
omg yes! her songs are so relaxing, perfect for reading or other calm activities
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
kpop's biggest masterpiece is 0 X 1 = LOVESONG by TXT.
This is unfair

I am not a fan of txt
Frankly if anything I am biased AGAINST txt due to my dislike of HYBE....

but Lovesong.... I...

I wish I could melt away into the song and become nothing but emotions in the wind.
I wish I was a good enough writer to write down the scenario to create the emotions of this song
A good enough painter to show the world the colours of it

I wish I could do this song justice
I adore the lyrics, I adore the melody I adore the desperation

I adore how... tragic this song is. I adore how the song has a frantic and raw hopefulness to it. You can HEAR the story and the emotions.

The song makes me believe the singer would truly be dead without the person they are singing about
However also

The song feels as if the love isn't necessarily reciprocated. Say you love me, say you love me.... implies them asking for it. Reaching out, grasping for love. For that one bright spot in their life in the middle of darkness and despair. Desperately hoping to be given love back. One last chance at happiness so to say.

This song feels like laying yourself bare in front of the object of your admiration, prepared to be struck down and hurt, but also being unable to live one more moment, one more second without knowing.

I adore Lovesong so much it's impossible. This is unfair

I'm obvs a TXT ult stan but I would personally say Lo$er=lover is more of a masterpeice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread