Appreciation itzy dances with cake! (1 Viewer)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
cute ! but ot doesnt feel the same without lia :thumbsupcat:

@Midzy​
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I didn't care for this track unfortunately :(
That being said, my love for Itzy knows no boundaries! :pandalove: And I'm sincerely hoping they'll blow up on their next comeback!
Ima be honest, i found it annoying at first but now im constantly dancing to it !
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,234
Reactions Received
59,325
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
490,177
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I didn't care for this track unfortunately :(
That being said, my love for Itzy knows no boundaries! :pandalove: And I'm sincerely hoping they'll blow up on their next comeback!
Bet on me >>>>>
couldnt agree more, we're definitely hav similar taste :pikasmart:

i miss choi jisu :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ning and gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread