TWICE in Vancouver, Canada vs ITZY in Los Angeles, California
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 22 May 2020 #1 TWICE in Vancouver, Canada vs ITZY in Los Angeles, California Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,398 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 May 2020 #2 I like the MV for Twice more, I'm less into city backgrounds and more into nature ones. I like Icy as a song better though Reactions: yeji
I like the MV for Twice more, I'm less into city backgrounds and more into nature ones. I like Icy as a song better though
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 May 2020 #3 The ICY mv was just STUNNING. Also America whoop whoop Reactions: yeji
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 22 May 2020 #4 It's rare to see Twice not have a green screen these days I have no choice but to choose Likey Reactions: AmysTeri, yeji and Mayday
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 22 May 2020 #5 Twice Likey is a blessing Reactions: AmysTeri