Itzy Lia Getting Criticized for Dancing... Again (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I’m sharing these gifs of ITZY’s Lia because I don’t know if I’m seeing wrong or if her dance moves are wrong

The fancams for their comeback looked a bit weird and I was wondering if I was the only one seeing wrong


When I watched their fancam, I thought “What is this???” at this part
The other members are moving their shoulders but Lia is just extending her arms


She doesn’t do the arms movements



Lia is just turning? The arms should follow the beat and go up-down


This is similar to the second gif but this is the choreography video


And during ICY…

original post: pann
Knetizen
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I just get Tiffany vibes from her to be honest.
Tries incredibly hard but just awkward or bad sense of time
I hope she overcomes it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally see Tiffany in her
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I noticed it immediately as well, and after seeing that one video of JYP over looking the ICY choreo and being really strict with them about their movements I'm wondering why Lia seems to be "slacking" for a lack of better words. But they are still just rookies, even if successful they have a lot to learn and time to improve.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
there's a difference between lazy and not being a good dancer.
You can see that her arms and such are moving clumsily. She still tries her best but it's clear she can't keep up with the others who are great to amazing.
Let's hope that the next time, she gets a choreographer that she can do and makes her look good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread