looking for any attractive boy.
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 18 December 2020 #1 looking for any attractive boy. Reactions: Yili
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 18 December 2020 #2 I've got S.Coups, Seungkwan and Jun Reactions: Jimimis
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 18 December 2020 #3 I got Seventeen Mungyu. Hes hot as hell. Reactions: Jimimis
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 18 December 2020 #4 bulletproof said: I've got S.Coups, Seungkwan and Jun Click to expand... I’ll take jun Reactions: bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 18 December 2020 #5 Jimimis said: I’ll take jun Click to expand... Deal Reactions: Jimimis