COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser ITZY- Not Shy (English ver.) MV teaser aka wtf JYPE!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

These damn Zepetos :irenecrazy::nayeonisdone:
Who asked for these Zepetos ffs :wimwim:

For what it's worth, the English version atleast sounds like it will be good, sounds pretty legit and not questionable or cringe :yolk:

@Midzy

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
:sanathink:

This is what happens when JYP keeps wasting the company's money on his solo comebacks that nobody asks for..... :nayeonisdone:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:sanathink:

This is what happens when JYP keeps wasting the company's money on his solo comebacks that nobody asks for..... :nayeonisdone:
Rides a horse, drives a sports car and flies a helicopter for his MV with Rain :wimwim:
Meanwhile Itzy gets Zepeto :we_kpopsourcing:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I didn't even mind the English coz I was too distracted by those ugly ass Zepetos ffs why is this a thing :nayeonisdone:

I thought my Itzy girls would be safe from this BS but nah :nayeonisdone:
It's literally them saying "Let me know if your down cause I'm not shy"....feel like it should be them letting someone know that they're down because they're not shy. I just cringe.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's literally them saying "Let me know if your down cause I'm not shy"....feel like it should be them letting someone know that they're down because they're not shy. I just cringe.
Well it's good to see them being polite :mgblush:
JK, I mean in terms of English Kpop lyrics as long as it doesn't actively make me cringe or cover my ears, I consider it a success lol. Esp after NCT U's Make a Wish English version :pepecross:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well it's good to see them being polite :mgblush:
JK, I mean in terms of English Kpop lyrics as long as it doesn't actively make me cringe or cover my ears, I consider it a success lol. Esp after NCT U's Make a Wish English version :pepecross:
I just try to pretend like I can't understand English versions LOL

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

These damn Zepetos :irenecrazy::nayeonisdone:
Who asked for these Zepetos ffs :wimwim:

For what it's worth, the English version atleast sounds like it will be good, sounds pretty legit and not questionable or cringe :yolk:

@Midzy
The clapback that SM's æspa Ae avatars got (including from me even if only in my head n not written out) when these zepeto abominations exist and are so abominable... i just cant. (At least the SM æ avatars seem minimally used rn but these zepetos are multiplying.) Aaargh.
Edit: i forgot to talk abt the song, i need more than the few seconds tho. Cant hv an opinion yet.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
zepeto needs to be left in 2020
Looks like Zepeto won't rest until they get both your faves :ilovebread:

Twice and ITZY to leave JYP when? À la GOT7 style!!
I actually think some Twice members might not renew, he's done nothing to set up their solo careers and you can't rely on OT9 as you get older without any personal brand of sorts, if there's a member who wants to do something for herself, leaving JYPE wouldn't surprise me.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The clapback that SM's æspa Ae avatars got (including from me even if only in my head n not written out) when these zepeto abominations exist and are so abominable... i just cant. (At least the SM æ avatars seem minimally used rn but these zepetos are multiplying.) Aaargh.
I think with aespa it was more a case of Lee Sooman saying these ae versions will literally be members of the group and can interact with fans in a way the real members can't which made many people uncomfortable.
But yeah aesthetically, anything is better than Zepetos lol. Blackpink had their Zepetos too and it was just as bad :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I think with aespa it was more a case of Lee Sooman saying these ae versions will literally be members of the group and can interact with fans in a way the real members can't which made many people uncomfortable.
But yeah aesthetically, anything is better than Zepetos lol. Blackpink had their Zepetos too and it was just as bad :yolk:
I had forgotten abt bp zepetos(or ignored them n buried them deep enuf in my subconscious) tat i dint compare the SM æspa ae avatars (also cos i wasnt under winters spell yet so wasnt rlly paying much attention after debut, just criticising in my head b4 debut the idea n concept). I shd hv been grateful they werent as abominable as zepetos, now ill thank the stars SM spent money instead of paying/selling out for zepetos. Ughh. Leave zepetos in 2020 is right. Its a new dawn after Jan 20 2021. Pls tell everyone zepetos dont belong n nvr did.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i blame blackpink for this recent zepeto trend.

they're influencing the itzy girls
:pepecry1:
Hopefully JYPE doesn't decide to follow their comeback schedule too I couldn't take it :sadcat:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Looks like Zepeto won't rest until they get both your faves :ilovebread:

I actually think some Twice members might not renew, he's done nothing to set up their solo careers and you can't rely on OT9 as you get older without any personal brand of sorts, if there's a member who wants to do something for herself, leaving JYPE wouldn't surprise me.

I've been thinking that for quite a while now tbh. I should say that I'm surprised that JYP are prioritising money over the future progression of these girls in their solo endeavours. But I'm honestly not. When has JYP ever really cared about these groups as individuals? SM might be shit in a lot of respects, but at least the members of their groups have solo value too! (Look at SNSD and Red Velvet, and their solo endeavors)

There's a few members of Twice that I see leaving over the coming years, and I hope that Jihyo will be one of them. She's entering her 6th year with Twice, and where are her solo activities to boost her future solo career? Not even any OSTs to promote her as a solo artist.....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Zepetos creep me OUT. They're so disproportional and they just make me laugh. I cannot take this seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread