Teaser ITZY- Not Shy (English ver.) MV teaser aka wtf JYPE!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


These damn Zepetos :irenecrazy::nayeonisdone:
Who asked for these Zepetos ffs :wimwim:

For what it's worth, the English version atleast sounds like it will be good, sounds pretty legit and not questionable or cringe :yolk:

@Midzy
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sanathink:


This is what happens when JYP keeps wasting the company's money on his solo comebacks that nobody asks for..... :nayeonisdone:
Rides a horse, drives a sports car and flies a helicopter for his MV with Rain :wimwim:
Meanwhile Itzy gets Zepeto :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SeulPika

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I didn't even mind the English coz I was too distracted by those ugly ass Zepetos ffs why is this a thing :nayeonisdone:



I thought my Itzy girls would be safe from this BS but nah :nayeonisdone:
It's literally them saying "Let me know if your down cause I'm not shy"....feel like it should be them letting someone know that they're down because they're not shy. I just cringe.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Rides a horse, drives a sports car and flies a helicopter for his MV with Rain :wimwim:
Meanwhile Itzy gets Zepeto :we_kpopsourcing:
Twice and ITZY to leave JYP when? À la GOT7 style!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's literally them saying "Let me know if your down cause I'm not shy"....feel like it should be them letting someone know that they're down because they're not shy. I just cringe.
Well it's good to see them being polite :mgblush:
JK, I mean in terms of English Kpop lyrics as long as it doesn't actively make me cringe or cover my ears, I consider it a success lol. Esp after NCT U's Make a Wish English version :pepecross:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well it's good to see them being polite :mgblush:
JK, I mean in terms of English Kpop lyrics as long as it doesn't actively make me cringe or cover my ears, I consider it a success lol. Esp after NCT U's Make a Wish English version :pepecross:
I just try to pretend like I can't understand English versions LOL
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


These damn Zepetos :irenecrazy::nayeonisdone:
Who asked for these Zepetos ffs :wimwim:

For what it's worth, the English version atleast sounds like it will be good, sounds pretty legit and not questionable or cringe :yolk:

@Midzy
The clapback that SM's æspa Ae avatars got (including from me even if only in my head n not written out) when these zepeto abominations exist and are so abominable... i just cant. (At least the SM æ avatars seem minimally used rn but these zepetos are multiplying.) Aaargh.
Edit: i forgot to talk abt the song, i need more than the few seconds tho. Cant hv an opinion yet.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
zepeto needs to be left in 2020
Looks like Zepeto won't rest until they get both your faves :ilovebread:

Twice and ITZY to leave JYP when? À la GOT7 style!!
I actually think some Twice members might not renew, he's done nothing to set up their solo careers and you can't rely on OT9 as you get older without any personal brand of sorts, if there's a member who wants to do something for herself, leaving JYPE wouldn't surprise me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The clapback that SM's æspa Ae avatars got (including from me even if only in my head n not written out) when these zepeto abominations exist and are so abominable... i just cant. (At least the SM æ avatars seem minimally used rn but these zepetos are multiplying.) Aaargh.
I think with aespa it was more a case of Lee Sooman saying these ae versions will literally be members of the group and can interact with fans in a way the real members can't which made many people uncomfortable.
But yeah aesthetically, anything is better than Zepetos lol. Blackpink had their Zepetos too and it was just as bad :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think with aespa it was more a case of Lee Sooman saying these ae versions will literally be members of the group and can interact with fans in a way the real members can't which made many people uncomfortable.
But yeah aesthetically, anything is better than Zepetos lol. Blackpink had their Zepetos too and it was just as bad :yolk:
I had forgotten abt bp zepetos(or ignored them n buried them deep enuf in my subconscious) tat i dint compare the SM æspa ae avatars (also cos i wasnt under winters spell yet so wasnt rlly paying much attention after debut, just criticising in my head b4 debut the idea n concept). I shd hv been grateful they werent as abominable as zepetos, now ill thank the stars SM spent money instead of paying/selling out for zepetos. Ughh. Leave zepetos in 2020 is right. Its a new dawn after Jan 20 2021. Pls tell everyone zepetos dont belong n nvr did.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i blame blackpink for this recent zepeto trend.

they're influencing the itzy girls
:pepecry1:
Hopefully JYPE doesn't decide to follow their comeback schedule too I couldn't take it :sadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amourpinks

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Looks like Zepeto won't rest until they get both your faves :ilovebread:



I actually think some Twice members might not renew, he's done nothing to set up their solo careers and you can't rely on OT9 as you get older without any personal brand of sorts, if there's a member who wants to do something for herself, leaving JYPE wouldn't surprise me.

I've been thinking that for quite a while now tbh. I should say that I'm surprised that JYP are prioritising money over the future progression of these girls in their solo endeavours. But I'm honestly not. When has JYP ever really cared about these groups as individuals? SM might be shit in a lot of respects, but at least the members of their groups have solo value too! (Look at SNSD and Red Velvet, and their solo endeavors)

There's a few members of Twice that I see leaving over the coming years, and I hope that Jihyo will be one of them. She's entering her 6th year with Twice, and where are her solo activities to boost her future solo career? Not even any OSTs to promote her as a solo artist.....
 
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Zepetos creep me OUT. They're so disproportional and they just make me laugh. I cannot take this seriously.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread