Appreciation ITZY really... (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
are such great performers, and to think they are rookies... They look so comfortable on stage they are powerful :sanapray: They have a lot of charisma and I am loving their style (specially in "Want it?") in this live and I love their songs SO MUCH; the "Want it?" performance was amazing and everything was right!


everyone is looking so amazing they are so talented:pepeheart:
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Not a huge fan of Want it but they are undoubtedly talented and natural performers :nekolove:
I'm so looking forward to their comeback next month :lovelycooky:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Such a powerful group, and their performances and stage presence is really fire!
I do think Lia looks a little awkward when the camera focuses on her, but that will improve with time :sanapray:

Also I love how much attention Ryujin is getting now coz during debut days there was lot of talk about her not being a good center. Which was kinda true but she oozes confidence here.
And leader Yeji is just a monster on stage :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread