@Midzy
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 31 July 2025 #1 @Midzy Reactions: Ahsoka, Somnia, RainbowMoon and 3 others
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,489 Reactions Received 18,187 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,606 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 31 July 2025 #2 That could be fun 👀 Reactions: Somnia and Moguri
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 31 July 2025 #3 Cool! Reactions: Somnia
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,076 Reactions Received 72,505 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,385 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 31 July 2025 #4 Interesting Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,743 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 31 July 2025 #5 no one saw this coming I bet fascinating!! Reactions: Somnia
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,936 Reactions Received 13,688 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 83,967 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 1 August 2025 #6 I might have to tune in then, love them both Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,236 Reactions Received 4,095 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 58,218 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo 1 August 2025 #7 This is very wild, too bad it seems to be only Emma and Mel B and not the full group. I love both so I will keep my eye on this. Reactions: Moguri
This is very wild, too bad it seems to be only Emma and Mel B and not the full group. I love both so I will keep my eye on this.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 2 August 2025 #8 Interesting