Video Itzy Yuna got it bad lmao (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Gosh this is actually adorable!

Also this is the first time I'm seeing it but this seems like a pretty huge ship. All I did was watch this video and now I have a hundred suggested clips based on these two. :jisoosmh:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Gosh this is actually adorable!

Also this is the first time I'm seeing it but this seems like a pretty huge ship. All I did was watch this video and now I have a hundred suggested clips based on these two. :jisoosmh:
Same for me. This might be the biggest ship of the new generation lol.

But yes this is too adorable. It's like she wants him to acknowledge her. And she's getting upset that he wont. So freaking cute.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Gosh this is actually adorable!

Also this is the first time I'm seeing it but this seems like a pretty huge ship. All I did was watch this video and now I have a hundred suggested clips based on these two. :jisoosmh:
Lizkook of the new generation, pair 2 maknaes of the biggest rookie groups :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She doesn't even try to be subtle about looking at him. She's adorable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread