Rumor IU Screaming F**** You (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I love it sm

I tried to watch that persona series on netflix but I didn't finish it and I couldn't find it again one day but I didn't really understand what was happening anyway, but I certainly enjoyed this moment 100%
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I love it sm

I tried to watch that persona series on netflix but I didn't finish it and I couldn't find it again one day but I didn't really understand what was happening anyway, but I certainly enjoyed this moment 100%
I haven't seen it yet. But for some reason this makes me want to watch her other show, Hotel Del Luna.

I'd been meaning too and now I have the motivation lol.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I haven't seen it yet. But for some reason this makes me want to watch her other show, Hotel Del Luna.

I'd been meaning too and now I have the motivation lol.
I've been meaning to watch that one too! And not just because @Uaena recommends it haha i'm curious to see IU as an actress in different shows since it's facinating seeing someone who you see as primarily a music artist showing their talents in different things~ Persona really confused me but her acting was still stellar 😍 ofc I also wanna see Hotel Del Luna bc the synopsis sounds really interesting and I think i'd like it if I had the time to watch it!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really should start Persona soon :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread