- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,741
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
maybe if you are lucky and go to their concertI want them to sell me cookies![]()
I'm debating still. They're visiting in March. Unfortuantely they're visiting on a weekday. They chose a venue that is like an hour outside the city which means I'll have to rush there after work and then get back home really late....maybe if you are lucky and go to their concert![]()
if its okay for you to not get cookies from IVEI'm debating still. They're visiting in March. Unfortuantely they're visiting on a weekday. They chose a venue that is like an hour outside the city which means I'll have to rush there after work and then get back home really late....
I'm old now, I can't hang nemore![]()
I still have about 2 months to decide....if only there was guaranteed cookiesif its okay for you to not get cookies from IVE![]()
can buy the tickets on the concert day?I still have about 2 months to decide....if only there was guaranteed cookies![]()