Appreciation IVE 3RD FAN CLUB 'DIVE' [IVE SCOUT] RECRUITMENT (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,346
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
maybe if you are lucky and go to their concert :passcodea:
I'm debating still. They're visiting in March. Unfortuantely they're visiting on a weekday. They chose a venue that is like an hour outside the city which means I'll have to rush there after work and then get back home really late....

I'm old now, I can't hang nemore :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,742
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I'm debating still. They're visiting in March. Unfortuantely they're visiting on a weekday. They chose a venue that is like an hour outside the city which means I'll have to rush there after work and then get back home really late....

I'm old now, I can't hang nemore :ono:
if its okay for you to not get cookies from IVE :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread