News IVE - Accendio MV was just taken down by a copyright claim (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WHAT??? THEY CAN'T JUST DO THIS OUT OF THE BLUE! :pandamad: #JusticeForIVE #JusticeForAccendio
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's crazy!
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It's probably serious if it's gotten this far. Hopefully this doesn't spend a long time in court. I thought I had downloaded it but I didn't. :bigcatcry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread