apparently the MV just doesn't exist anymore (for now) Source: @Dive
S Selfmate Top Poster Of Month Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,429 Reactions Received 55,173 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,524 2 August 2024 #1 apparently the MV just doesn't exist anymore (for now) Source: @Dive Reactions: pinkmelodies, OnlyCalB, kimsguardian and 2 others
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,149 Reactions Received 46,810 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,403 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 2 August 2024 #2 WHAT??? THEY CAN'T JUST DO THIS OUT OF THE BLUE! #JusticeForIVE #JusticeForAccendio
catonkatonk Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 1,037 Reactions Received 1,466 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,083 2 August 2024 #3 Can't accessio Is that anything Reactions: StirFriedPanda and Selfmate
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,289 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 2 August 2024 #4 this is ridiculous
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 2 August 2024 #5 That's crazy!
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,994 Reactions Received 13,706 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,883 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 3 August 2024 #6 That's really insane
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,837 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 3 August 2024 #7 youtube please
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,444 Reactions Received 39,061 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,685 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 4 August 2024 #8 It's probably serious if it's gotten this far. Hopefully this doesn't spend a long time in court. I thought I had downloaded it but I didn't.
It's probably serious if it's gotten this far. Hopefully this doesn't spend a long time in court. I thought I had downloaded it but I didn't.