Appreciation I've become a fan of Hwasa (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
New kpop stan?
nope, 5 years
it's just that if any scandals or anything happened, know that I was like ten when I got into kpop, and I still don't care for drama
I stay out of scandals at all costs, and try to not get involved in anything

was there something about mamamoo that I missed?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
nope, 5 years
it's just that if any scandals or anything happened, know that I was like ten when I got into kpop, and I still don't care for drama
I stay out of scandals at all costs, and try to not get involved in anything

was there something about mamamoo that I missed?
Oh you missed a lot lol. Just look mamamoo scandals and most of them will popup
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Her and Loco's collab for Hyena on the keyboard is GREAT! They have amazing chemistry and became a ship almost instantly!



This is the show:
and to add: Loco had a crush on Hwasa for years. He always says that she is his ideal type
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations on falling in love with hwasa
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread