I've been awake for 24 hours (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I ain't doubting that you could solve it if you wanted to
Do you think I've never been awake for 24 hours straight?

GO TO GOD DAMN SLEEP!
Stop being so god damn stubborn, your brain is lying to you rn
i could run a marathon :nakypog:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i wanted to try your method again which is why I wanted to wait till 10am, but i had to take care of my grandma who's living with us cuz my parents were both at work :lazypotato:
I see. How much longer do you think you'll be awake for?
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
go to sleep srsly, no joke!
I see. How much longer do you think you'll be awake for?
:dubuthink:
Probably like 2-3 hours, it's too early to go to bed or else I'll wake up like 4am and the whole cycle would repeat itself :wimwim:


but thanks for helping me getting my 20 posts faster :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Probably like 2-3 hours, it's too early to go to bed or else I'll wake up like 4am and the whole cycle would repeat itself :wimwim:


but thanks for helping me getting my 20 posts faster :haylul:
You are welcome lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i've done that many times even recently because i consider sleeping a waste of time so i know how that feels. anyway here comes the question, what are your thoughts on the chaser by infinite?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread