i could've started stanning months ago :pepesad:
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 February 2019 #1 i could've started stanning months ago :pepesad: Reactions: Jichuus, VillageIdiot, Darkseid and 5 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 24 February 2019 #2 What's "The Fan"? Reactions: Jichuus, VillageIdiot, Darkseid and 4 others
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 February 2019 #3 Darkyoda said: What's "The Fan"? Click to expand... idk but boa's on it as a judge... Reactions: Jichuus, VillageIdiot, Darkseid and 3 others
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 26 February 2019 #4 Omggggg she’s so great....and has a better English than mine :llama_smooch: Reactions: Jichuus, VillageIdiot, Darkseid and 4 others
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 26 February 2019 #5 Oof, she was slaying out there way before we could even imagine. Reactions: Sory, Jichuus, VillageIdiot and 3 others
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 26 February 2019 #6 I thought Ryujin was supposed to be my bias but man, there's just something about Yeji. I'm stoked to see more out of them Reactions: Sory, Jichuus, VillageIdiot and 2 others
I thought Ryujin was supposed to be my bias but man, there's just something about Yeji. I'm stoked to see more out of them
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 26 February 2019 #7 She's so precious Reactions: Sory, Walnutt, Jichuus and 1 other person