I've been on the internet for so long (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I keep trying to angry reaction everything
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Idk if i can ever go back to society at this point

I feel like Robin Williams in Jumanji
90% of everybody is now Robin Williams in Jumanji-when this is over, you'll hv lots in common with them n sth to bond over,(I hope).
Unless this is the beginning of walking dead n ur actually rick grimes( :haylul: too soon?)

ETA:
I keep trying to angry reaction everything
I relate, lol.

What's the fun in that?
Force of habit
It's sad, really.
:umwhat:Why would it be
Don't care to tell.
Not replying to Izz but Jimimis-maybe use this time of isolation/lockdown to reflect n mature as a person? (Haha I knew even as I was thinking of it "Not gonna happen dude", but I just had to put it out there (or maybe keep pretending to be edge-lordy{lady} but beneath the angry exterior, be mature every once in a while just to surprise me if nothing else[id probably miss angry u if u changed too suddenly, ya know. I'd even keep reacting to angry u as if u never showed any signs of maturity, if you'd like<ignore this if u prefer, rn I'm just feeling melancholic, if tats the right word.)
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly have been less on the internet and was more spending time with my parents cause I am visiting them rn
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread