the past few weeks that I'm not even use to hearing my real name, but Joana and Winter instead 
What's the fun in that?I keep trying to angry reaction everything
Force of habitI relate, lol.
What's the fun in that?
It's sad, really.Force of habit
It's sad, really.
Don't care to tell.Why would it be
90% of everybody is now Robin Williams in Jumanji-when this is over, you'll hv lots in common with them n sth to bond over,(I hope).Idk if i can ever go back to society at this point
I feel like Robin Williams in Jumanji
I keep trying to angry reaction everything
I relate, lol.
What's the fun in that?
Force of habit
It's sad, really.
Why would it be
Not replying to Izz but Jimimis-maybe use this time of isolation/lockdown to reflect n mature as a person? (Haha I knew even as I was thinking of it "Not gonna happen dude", but I just had to put it out there (or maybe keep pretending to be edge-lordy{lady} but beneath the angry exterior, be mature every once in a while just to surprise me if nothing else[id probably miss angry u if u changed too suddenly, ya know. I'd even keep reacting to angry u as if u never showed any signs of maturity, if you'd like<ignore this if u prefer, rn I'm just feeling melancholic, if tats the right word.)Don't care to tell.