- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I wonder if they sell itI want to play IVE monopoly!![]()
they even got Rei's elbow righ on the cakeThat cake is so nice![]()
I hope so!I wonder if they sell it![]()
But I want to actually play it with IVE.I wonder if they sell it![]()
But I want to actually play it with IVE.![]()
you could see them too if you ever listend to MoguriYou really see details![]()
I dont recall the advise I was givenyou could see them too if you ever listend to Moguri![]()
I dont recall the advise I was given![]()
My vision is fine, I'm just not looking at the right places
I often asked you to visit the opitician and get new glasses
why is that?My vision is fine, I'm just not looking at the right places![]()
I tend to only focus on the idol and not what is around their pictureswhy is that?![]()
thats the biggest lie everI tend to only focus on the idol and not what is around their pictures![]()