Found I've completed all the 1st batch soloist card sets (5 finished within a day or so)! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on completing them :sanapray:
Congrats..


jeez remember when you said you were not killing me )
Lol i am actually close to most but zico.
Thank you all
:nekolove:

Good luck with the soloists Rand!

I see my name all over the place. :wimwim:


LOL!
:haylul:

Going for the 1st batch soloists at this point with so many out and typically being "unwanted" was easy enough to collect.

But I didn't account for you opening your trading centre so soon which is actually the main reason why I was able to complete these sets so fast. You had a hand in each one but most of which you held multiple cards I needed. So thank you for all those cards you traded with me.
:bigcatlove:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
But I didn't account for you opening your trading centre so soon which is actually the main reason why I was able to complete these sets so fast.
It wasn't planned to be honest. I just got in the mood to get into the aimless trading again. I was actually actively back into trading; but having one single set to collect is not the same to having dozens, so apparently everybody was considering I was still inactive. I was just focusing on getting the Dreamcatcher rare set and nothing else. But, as I have said, it might be very short, only a week or shorter.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz Calb on BoA, Heize, Hyuna, Lee Hi, Sunmi and Zico.

Now get to working on completing Dean & Taeyeon solos (if you hvnt completed Taeyeon, im late on commenting to this thread.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz Calb on BoA, Heize, Hyuna, Lee Hi, Sunmi and Zico.

Now get to working on completing Dean & Taeyeon solos (if you hvnt completed Taeyeon, im late on commenting to this thread.)
Thank you!
:pikahappy:

I'll certainly be working on Taeyeon soon. Then at some point Dean.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread