- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
Thank you!congrats on kara cal!!![]()
Thanks. I hope you can compete more of your fave sets!congrats!!! though I must admit that whenever I see someone completing a gg set, I do feel a little bit more desperate :D :D :D
it´s not that! it´s just that I don´t know who to give my gg cards to! :DThank you!
Thanks. I hope you can compete more of your fave sets!
![]()
haha i did what 3-4 this weekend )congrats!!! though I must admit that whenever I see someone completing a gg set, I do feel a little bit more desperate :D :D :D
I hope you will all start collecting BGs! :Dhaha i did what 3-4 this weekend )
big sets like pristin dreamcatcher.
Oh right... Yeah that might be a slight problem tbh lmaoit´s not that! it´s just that I don´t know who to give my gg cards to! :D
Thank you!congratulations cal
btw, Chipsy pulled WG Yubin earlier and I've noticed that's another final card you need... So get her from Chipsy if she's trading and you can add another completed set to your total this weekend.haha i did what 3-4 this weekend )
big sets like pristin dreamcatcher.
shinee will be it from the present bgI hope you will all start collecting BGs! :D
woot )Oh right... Yeah that might be a slight problem tbh lmao
Thank you!
btw, Chipsy pulled WG Yubin earlier and I've noticed that's another final card you need... So get her from Chipsy if she's trading and you can add another completed set to your total this weekend.
![]()
Congrats on completing Kara![]()
Thank you!Congrats![]()
the rare set?shinee will be it from the present bg
common atm but rare maybe .the rare set?
Thanks. It is indeed.Congratz on completing Kara cards set, Calb. Its a beautiful grp n set of cards.